Welcome to the Venice Info Site, an English language Webzine targeted at the English speaking visitor and expatriate. The Venice Info Site provides news and features about Venice, promotes and campaigns for responsible tourism, develops networking and community opportunities for the English speaking community, and provides listings of events.
The Venice Info Site also provides insightful reviews and insider knowledge of Venice as well as display and classified advertising.
We are currently seeking:
- people with a story to tell about Venice or living there
- things you would like to see changed
- your business to feature here
- interns who would like to gain journalistic or web marketing experience
For further information and enquiries about advertising opportunities click here.
Venice Info Site is a Webzine produced in English covering news, culture, food, entertainment and all issues affecting those visiting or living in Venice and the surrounding area.
Our editorial objectives are:
- Pride in Venice and all things Venetian
- Campaigning to improve facilities and ease the visitor /resident interaction
- Personal in terms of developing the community and providing insights and recommendations
- Always careful of promoting responsible tourism
Our Target Audience
Is the English speaking community who are living or staying in or visiting Venice and its surrounding area i.e both visitors and expatriates whose preferred language for communication is English.
Venice Info Site is not a guide book or a listings magazine. It is a unique Web based resource for those wishing to have a more meaningful and rewarding interaction with Venice. Often controversial, Venice Info Site aims to inform, educate, and stimulate all aspects of your Venetian experience.
Venice Info Site is published by the Gondolier a UK registered Company No. 7341499